Saturday, August 20, 2011

Life and Levi

New pictures of my baby nephew. Is he still a baby when he looks like this and talks and does rodeos?... Yes? Yes! Yes, he is. I did not get sufficient time with him in his baby form so I'm saying it's still on! I mean, he's in a stroller, he's not potty trained, he enters through the doggy door (apparently) - I say that's puppy status.

Things have been pretty different around these parts. I'm too zapped of energy to say much about that... to do much more than watch Parks and Rec and Fringe and drink ice water, actually. It's been pretty warm and Tom's and my sleep schedule is all bejanxy - mostly thanks to Fringe which we watch late into the night. Today he's away on business. I managed to buy four great pairs of too-long jeans from Saint Vincent's today (then discovered a hole in my previously best pair - great timing). They're too long because for some reason Gap's Long and Lean are what works best for my short and stout figure. Don't look at me!
I'm almost officially a size larger than usual.
I blame the heat... maybe unduly.

I also bought a Michael Kors sweater and some grey sneakers. It was feeling very "back-to-school", which is my favorite feeling, or one of them. But this year it's "back-to-work". I'm excited. Bring it on! Bring on life in general, really. Things are lookin' good.
Including me. In my new jeans. I got honked at.

 

No comments: